INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- The Abstract should be written in English.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- All abstracts must be submitted no later than August 31, 2023.
- The abstract should be submitted exclusively via the web form.
FORMAT FOR ABSTRACT
- An abstract is a compendious summary of a research paper’s substance including its Background, objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
- It should be one paragraph with a word limit of 250.
- Keywords are obligatory (no more than six words).
- Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas.
- Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract.
- Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Informative titles, indicating key points are encouraged.
- There shall be no citations or references in the abstract specifically. If there is a need to cite references, please provide the sources in brackets.
- Affiliations should be indicated with normal Arabic numbers appearing at the end of surname/family name.
- Names of affiliations should be given including the country.
- If there is more than one name and address, they should be related by superscript numbers.
Full name 1, Full name 1* and Full name 2
1 Department, Faculty, University, Country
2 Department, Institute, Country
* Email address of the corresponding author